It's all about Lemons - Top Domestic Cleaning Tips - No 2
To help with cleaning around your home we have some helpful hints on the many uses for lemons. You will be surprised on what they can clean.
- Mirrors: With half a gallon of water mix 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to clean your mirrors
- Grease: You can use undiluted lemon juice as a general de-greaser.
- Plastic Stains: You can wipe a lemon around a plastic container to help remove food stains.
- Metal Stains: Make up a mixture of 1 part lemon juice to 3 parts salt and you can use the mixture to clean your copper and brass.
- Taps: To remove lime scale stains, place lemon slices around the tap for 15 minutes or overnight and take a toothbrush, scrub and rinse.
- General Stains: Mix lemon juice with water and apply to cloths and wooden chopping boards to remove stains.
- Furniture Polish: Mix two parts cooking oil to one part lemon juice to make an effective polish.
- All Purpose Cleaner: use equal parts water and lemon juice in a handy spray bottle.
If you would like help with cleaning around the Southport area give us call for a chat.